Submitting a Travel Request to your Security Manager in ThreatSwitch is extremely easy. All you need to do is to grab your travel itinerary, log into your ThreatSwitch account and follow the steps outlined below!
Log into ThreatSwitch using your username and password and proceed to the left side panel and select "Foreign Travel".
Under 'My Travel' you can review all your previously submitted travel reports, complete a post travel report and also submit a new foreign travel report.
To submit a new report, select "Report Foreign Travel" in the top right corner of the page.
4. The next few steps will take you to different pages requesting information about your upcoming travel. The first page requests for you to provide who is traveling, the purpose of the travel and lastly if you are traveling with anyone else.
5. Once you submit this information, you will then be asked to select the different modes of travel you will use for this trip; Flight, Rail, Car, and/or Cruise. Be sure to select every method that will be utilized.
6. Each mode of transportation will then present you with different pages asking you to include information about your travel destinations, travel dates, times and where you will be staying while abroad. For example, for the flight you will include the departure flight, any connecting flights and the return flight all on the same page (see the screenshot below).
7. The following pages will ask you to complete any additional travel methods. For example, if you are renting a car, you will be required to provide this information on the subsequent pages (screenshot also included below).
8. Once you submit all your information, the next portion you will need to confirm where you will stay during this trip.
9. After inputting your itinerary and verifying if it is correct, you will be asked if you plan on contacting any foreign nationals. You also have the opportunity to upload any documents pertaining to your travel.
10. Congrats! You have successfully completed your Pre-Travel Report!
Heads Up! If you are required to complete any trainings because of the destination, your Security Manager will reach out and provide you with this information.
Another Heads Up! Don't forget to complete your Post Travel Report once you return from your trip. Not sure how to? Check out this support article on how to complete the Post Travel Report.